We ship Monday through Friday with no interruption, excluding weekends and holidays.You will receive your tracking number as soon as your order is shipped via email. All in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday ship same day when ordered by 5PM EST (2PM PST). Orders placed with multiple items are shipped separately and individually to ensure the quickest possible delivery time(s).
We ship orders as soon as possible; however, this may not always be the same day that the order is placed. We do not guarantee processing time, delivery or shipment dates. All dates are estimated. Deliveries take on average, 4-9 business days. Please allow 1 – 4 days for the tracking information to show. Transit begins the first business day after an order is shipped. In some rare case, the tracking information may not update but you will still receive your order.
**We do not ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags or Parcel Lockers. All orders are sent via a DTP basis. Any state sales duty/import fees/customs charges must be paid by the recipient. If you refuse the shipment from us/choose the abandon the shipment, you agree that you will not be refunded. It is up to the recipient to see if their country has compulsory customs charges/fees.
Orders are shipped to the delivery address as entered by the customer when they place their order. Please ensure your delivery details are correct, as we are unable to redirect packages or process any refunds once your order is placed.
We cannot guarantee delivery times, but provide estimates as provided by our carriers. Please note that FEDEX, UPS, DHL and USPS do not guarantee arrival dates of packages. We do not not take responsibility for any shipment delays by our carriers. We are not responsible if the package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping times as it may take 7-10 business days to process the order and we cannot be held liable for USPS guarantees. No refunds/exchanges for shipping costs will be given in these cases. Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds for packages delayed due to adverse weather conditions.
If the item is not delivered in time, please contact the carrier for an update. If the tracking doesn't update within 4 weeks, the package is considered missing at that point. If a package falls into this category, She’s Waisted reserves the right to send a replacement. Refunds or returns are only available for orders that have been successfully received.
Customers are responsible for ensuring they have entered a correct delivery address. We are unable to redirect packages or process any refunds once your order is placed. Your items will be sent to the exact delivery address stated on your order and if this is incorrect we unfortunately cannot reimburse you if your order does not make its way to you. We are not responsible for lost orders due to incorrect address provided by the customer, (this includes wrong apt/house #, wrong street, etc.) PLEASE take your time and make sure you provided all correct information. If you have made a mistake when ordering an item please get in touch as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to update your delivery address if your item(s) have not been processed for shipment. If your order has not yet been delivered, we highly recommend contacting the carrier who is delivering your item to update your address details.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
ShesWaisted.com provides customers with the option to track packages. Most of our shipments include Tracking with Indirect Signature Confirmation. If your tracking information states that your package(s) was “delivered” but you have not received it, first double-check the area where the carrier would have left it. Please check around your neighborhood in case another home received it by mistake. Speak with family, roommates, etc. in case they received it on your behalf. The package may also have been left with property managers. If you are unable to locate your package, we taking the following steps:
- Wait 36 hours—packages can show as delivered while still in transit.
- Verify the shipping address. Please reference your order confirmation to double check that the mailing address that was provided to us at the time of your order has no discrepancies, typos, or insufficient address information.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You can verify this through your tracking history where you can view your delivery information, tracking history, and proof of delivery.
- Look around the delivery location. Check around the entrances of your residence for the package: particularly on back porches, in bushes, garages, grills, or other places that might protect your package from theft or weather. Note that delivery drivers may also use plastic bags to protect your package from the weather.
- If you live in an apartment complex, please contact your rental office to see if they are holding your package there. Some packages won’t fit in your mailbox so carriers will often leave packages at a manager’s office for safekeeping. We recommend adding the Signature Required option for all orders shipped to apartment buildings-really cheap insurance.
- See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with any family members, roommates, or neighbors who may have received the package for you without your knowing.
- Still no luck? Contact the postal carrier with your Tracking Number. If the tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your order address but you have not received your order, please contact USPS 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777) or the carrier who delivered your parcel according to your tracking link in order to investigate the issue and to ask if they can assist you further. Sometimes they have more information than what we can see online. They may even have your package on hold for you and if not, they can be very helpful in finding missing packages within the postal system due to theft/fraud/misdelivery.
The customer accepts full responsibility to file any claim(s) with carrier for damaged, stolen and/or lost shipments. If your order is 48 hours passed the expected delivery date, please contact your local mail carrier and post office to file a claim. We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information that states the package has been delivered to your order address. Please note that we are unable to provide refunds or replacements for missing packages where an incorrect shipping address was provided to us. We are not responsible for packages that are stolen from your doorstep that were delivered by the carrier. Once you file a missing package claim with the shipping carrier and contact us with the claim number, we will do our best to assist you, but SHESWAISTED.com cannot be held responsible or liable for lost or stolen packages that have delivery confirmation to the address that was provided.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Support@ShesWaisted.com. Our customer team will answer as soon as possible (please note that emails sent on Friday and over the weekend will be addressed on Monday).